Welcome! You are currently in Meridian’s virtual waiting room. Our dedicated expert staff member will be with you shortly. Scroll down for more information.
NOTE: To avoid removing yourself from the waiting room, please do not click on any of the links above in the navigation bar.
Have you Tested Your Connection?
For best video and audio quality, please test your connection. Please use the “Connection Test” link in the email or text message that you received to test your connection if you have not already completed the test.
While You Wait: Here are some helpful tips to get the most out of your Telehealth visit
- Find a quite and private location with good lighting.
- Be sure that your confidentiality is protected. We will keep your session confidential and want to make sure that the setting you are in maintains your confidentiality as well.
- Safety is important! No driving during your session.
- Be ready before your provider joins the session. This will help maximize your time with your doctor, nurse, clinician, or case manager.
- If you are starting the session for someone else, please be sure they are present before the session starts.
- Wear appropriate attire.
We appreciate your patience
Your appointment will start soon
Taking Care of Your Mental and Physical Health Can Help You Have More Moments Like These
Your Privacy is Important to Us
Meridian cares about your privacy. It is the policy of Meridian Behavioral Healthcare to treat all patients’ information confidentially, this includes patient records and conversations.
Here is What our Clients Have to Say About Us
Did you know?