Meridian is honored to host its 4th annual Steps To Wellness luncheon, including a guest speaker, delicious food, silent auction, and more. This event will be held from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at the new Hotel Indigo! With your support, the proceeds from this catered lunch will further Meridian’s mission to promote the health, recovery, and well-being of those affected by mental illnesses and substance use disorders through prevention, coordinated treatment, and supportive services. Sponsorship opportunities are available. To reserve your ticket, visit this link, and let us know you’re attending by selecting “Going” on our event page on Facebook.
It’s never been so sweet to sweat! Start your morning off on February 8th with a chocolate themed 5k walk/run/roll at the Tioga Town Center and through the Town of Tioga! This event is sure to be a crowd pleaser so bring out the family, call up some friends and come on out for the sweetest morning in town.
We are proud to be Race #8 in the Big Hammock Race Series! The BHRS is a 10 race series throughout North and Central Florida that allows runners/walkers of all levels to achieve prizes and perks as they move through this fitness challenge. Check out the awesome perks of joining the series today at BigHammockRaceSeries.com!
- The first 550 participants will receive a shirt and finisher medal.
- Post-5K food, beverage and entertainment can be enjoyed by all!
- Awards will be given for the top three female runners and top three male runners, regardless of age.
- Participant registration: $25 until December 31, $30 until February 5 (registration shuts down at noon), $35 day-of event.
- Participant registration (12 and under): $20 until February 5 (registration shuts down at noon), $25 day-of event.
- Are you interested in becoming a sponsor or vendor at this event? Please contact Stephanie Esposito by email Stephanie_Esposito@mbhci.org or call her at 352.372.5600 x8630.
Thank you for considering Meridian for your philanthropic efforts! Event partnerships are independently planned activities organized by a group outside of Meridian Behavioral Healthcare. Inc. An event partnership can be anything from hosting a bowling tournament, a fundraiser at your place of employment (like a dress down day at work), or everything in between and investing the money raised into Meridian. Meridian is proud to be the beneficiary of these event partnerships. For more information about hosting your own event, please contact Stephanie Esposito, Director of Engagement and Partnerships, at 352.318.2889 or email@example.com. Or, if you are eager to share your event idea with us, please complete and submit this Event Partnership Plan and Stephanie will reach out to you.