“One person can make a difference, and everyone should try”
– John F. Kennedy
Thank you for your interest in interning for Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. You can play an important role in the lives of those facing mental illnesses or substance use disorders.
- Clinical Internships (*based on availability of each department*
- Admissions/Access/Emergency Screening
- Mother’s Intensive Supportive Treatment
- Substance Use Recovery Program
- Psychiatric Services (MD, RN, & ARNP)
- Bridgehouse (Adult Residential)
- Recovery Center (Adolescent – Lake City)
- Clinical Counseling – Outpatient (North or South)
- Other Programs – as they become available
To request additional information on opportunities available at Meridian, contact email@example.com.
Internship requirements connected to a degree program can only be fulfilled by Meridian when there is a school affiliation agreement in place. If placement is approved, it may be necessary to work with your School internship coordinator to secure an agreement with Meridian.
All interns at Meridian are subject to mandatory background screening. Please allow a minimum of 8 weeks for processing. As noted above, more time is required when we must create a new affiliate agreement with a given school. Due to the high volume of requests received for internships, this is a competitive process and submitting an application is not a guarantee for placement. You must have a current application on file in for your internship request to be considered.
Having read all of the above, you may apply for an internship by clicking below and completing the application.