“One person can make a difference, and everyone should try”
– John F. Kennedy
Thank you for your interest in interning for Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. You can play an important role in the lives of those facing mental illnesses or substance use disorders.
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Quality Improvement
- Business Relations
- Advancement (Marketing, Events, and Fundraising)
- Prevention & Community Education
- Clinical Internships (*based on availability of each department*)
- Outpatient Nursing
- Acute Care
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Opioid Treatment Program
- Medical Services
- Mother’s Intensive Supportive Treatment
- Substance Use Recovery Program
- Psychiatric Services (MD, RN, & ARNP)
- Crisis Stabilization Units
- Homeless Recovery Services
- Transitional Housing Services
- Counseling – Outpatient (North or South)
- Other Programs – as they become available
To request additional information on opportunities available at Meridian, contact email@example.com.
Internships requirements connected to a degree program can only be fulfilled by Meridian when there is an affiliate agreement in place. We have affiliate agreements for the following schools:
- Florida Gateway College
- Florida International University
- Florida State University – College of Nursing
- Hodges University
- Rutgers University
- Seton Hall
- University of Central Florida
- University of Florida – College of Nursing
- University of Iowa
If your school is not listed above, you will be able to write in your school on the application. In such a case, we will need more time to create an affiliate agreement with your school.
All interns at Meridian are subject to mandatory background screening.
Please allow a minimum of 8 weeks for processing. As noted above, more time is required when we must create a new affiliate agreement with a given school.
Due to the high volume of requests received for internships, this is a competitive process and submitting an application is not a guarantee for placement.
Having read all of the above, you may apply for an internship by filling out the following form.