Meridian is excited to announce we have been awarded the necessary funding to become Baker County’s primary mental healthcare provider.
With strong support from Baker County law enforcement, partners within the judicial circuit, criminal justice and child welfare; the partnership became official on the Lutheran Services Florida Health Systems website, Friday, June 9.
Meridian currently provides Crisis Stabilization Unit services to Baker County and consider the expansion of services an opportunity to more effectively manage client follow-ups and referrals.
Services to be offered in Baker County include:
- Case Management and Care Coordination for adults and youths
- Forensic Case Management
- Family Intervention Specialist services (already in place)
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- School-based substance abuse prevention services
- Outpatient therapy for adults, children, and families
- Telehealth services
- A peer-led drop-in center
Efforts to implement the necessary projects and staff are current underway.
The authorization form for release of information, as well as additional information regarding the services available, can be found here.