Thank you for your understanding.
Meridian will post any office and/or facility closure updates on our website and via our social media pages @mbhci. Information will also be available at 352‐374‐5600 via the access center.
They will provide up‐ to‐date information regarding our operating hours, closures and status of residential program evacuations.
- Listen to Local Radio Stations for the most updated information.
- Florida Emergency Information Line: 800‐342‐3557 The Florida Emergency Information Line (FEIL) is a toll‐free hotline activated at the time of an emergency to provide an additional resource for those in Florida to receive accurate and up‐to‐date information regarding an emergency or disaster situation impacting the State of Florida. FEIL line is currently activated and available 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Alachua County Residents: If you have questions about Hurricane Irma, do not call 911. Please call our Rumor Control line at 311 or 352‐264‐6557.
- Bradford County Residents: Information Line at (904) 966‐6336
- Columbia County Residents can call the following phone number during times of emergency: (386) 719 ‐ 7530.
- Gilchrist County Residents: Please contact our Emergency Operations Center with any questions or to register any “Special Needs” (386) 935‐5400 or 1‐866‐751‐1728. We will update with any shelter openings.
- Hamilton County Residents: Information Line at 386‐792‐2911