Progress Health System, created by LifeStream Behavioral Center and Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, promotes the development and growth of a network of healthcare providers. Progress Health System™ is dedicated to bringing leadership, innovation, entrepreneurship, evidence-based and people purposed systems of care together to the benefit of affiliates and partners, including payers, advocates and our communities.
Meridian partners with Genoa to provide walk-in, full-pharmacy services to Meridian clients at our Gainesville and Lake City campuses. Pharmacy services are also available through care providers at other Meridian locations.
Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment community for over 15 years. Genoa’s pharmacy and telepsychiatry services impact more than 500,000 individuals annually in 44 states and the District of Columbia, with a network of more than 310 pharmacies that fills over 10 million prescriptions annually.
- Convenient On-Site Location
- Ability to Fill All Medications (including primary care medications)
- Easy Prescription Transfers
- Medication Counseling
- Prior Authorization Assistance
- After Hour On-Call Service
- Medication Delivery via Mail
- Personalized Refill Reminder Call Program
- Assistance with Insurance Plans, including Medicare Part D
- Convenient Adherence Packaging to Improve Medication Utilization
Hours and Locations
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed 1-1:30 p.m. for lunch.