- Service projects
- Administrative support
- Information Technology
- Quality Improvement
- Health Information Management
- Prevention & Community Education
- Fundraising and Event Planning
- Clinical Internships (*based on availability of each department*)
- Residential Addiction Recovery
- Psychiatric Services (MD, RN, & ARNP)
- Crisis Stabilization Units
- Homeless Recovery Services
- Transitional Housing Services
- Other Programs – as they become available
“One person can make a difference, and everyone should try”
– John F. Kennedy
You can play an important role in the lives of those facing mental illnesses or substance use disorders.
To request additional information or to request an application for the opportunities available at Meridian, contact Joe Munson, Ph.D., Vice President of Prevention and Community Education, at email@example.com
All interns at Meridian are subject to mandatory background screening.
Internships for requirements of degree will require an affiliation agreement with your College/University.
Please allow minimum -8 weeks for processing.
*Disclaimer: Due to the high volume of requests received for internships, this is a competitive process and submitting an application is not a guarantee for placement.